4.17.2008

He keeps eating...and eating...and eating

My Grandma had made a pan of rice krispies and he didn't want just one small one he wanted the whole thing. She put the pan on the floor to let him pick up his own and instead of picking up the pieces she had cut he was quick to pick the big piece. Go big or go home right?
Nothing he eats stay just in his mouth. He will pick at it with his fingers. Here my Grandpa had the grandkids outside in the bed of the truck and the ice cream man came by so of course we had to get one. Well my grandpa said that at first he started with his mouth and then he used his fingers to pick it at it. If he has a sandwhich he will use his fingers and pick the bread out of the middle. I don't understand why he doe that. My sister and I gave her little girl Jordan a cookie and Bryson the same one. Jordan was super clean after eating it, Bryson had it all over his car seat all over my sisters car, the door handles everything. Some how this little boy manages to get everything messy.

Pudding...dripping down his chin, practically up his nose. Not only that, he always wants to eat! He will go to the cupboard or the fridge and just point at things and want them. There is always something in the kitchen he wants. The other day he wanted syrup, just syrup! Of course I didn't give it to him. And I notice in every picture it is something sweet but I try not to give him too many sweet foods it just happens to be the case with these pictures! I guess that's what ahppens when you are a boy...it's all about food, food and more food!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun to do his laundry?? I hate getting stains out!

Taralee said...

You are a wonderful mom! I need to chill the freak out. Seriously. I love it how you just let him go crazy with the whole feeding scene! That's awesome.
He is so cute. Looks like he is loving that rice crispy treat! ha ha. That thing is HUGE. (that's what she said...) :) j/k.

Tatiana said...

Yeah I figure that he can get himself messy as long as he get most of in his mouth. I tell him over and over again not to use his fingers, but still he tips the spoon up so everything falls down him. He will get it...soon I hope!

Chelsey Howard said...

Your such a fun mom tat. Seriously! Cause Lilly likes to spit baby food at me and she just laughs and I get so frustrated. I need to be more like you and just live in the moment and enjoy how cute little kids are.