4.03.2008

Our Boys!

Bryson is our little clown. He is finally starting to talk and he sounds so cute. He repeats everything we say to him. His favorite thing to say is "Hi Daddy". Everything else comes out in his own language but at leaast we can figure out what he is trying to say. His hair is so long and of course Chris won't let me cut it...or have some one else cut it cause I have no idea what I am doing. But I do love his hair long he has little curls in the back. He is such a cute little boy!! I know every one always say they grow up so fast, but they really do. I can't believe he will be 2 in October.
Jaxon is our newest addition to our family. We are now a family of 4! He is such a happy little guy. If you just look at him and say hi, he lights up and giggles. His personality is already shinning through and I can already tell he's going to be a charmer! When he was born, he got Group B Strep and was in the NICU for 10 days. It was so hard on us, especially having to leave Bryson everyday for a few hours to go see Jaxon. But now he is a healthy and chubby baby!! I just love my boys. Life is so fun because of them.





4 comments:

eva said...

What perfect little boys! Nana squeeze for them both!

Unknown said...

I love his hair!

Chelsey Howard said...

The pic. of Bryson in the beenie is freaking adorable. They really are cute boys. I hope our boy is cute. I know are girls are, We'll see what our boy looks like. but I'm his mom so it can't be too bad right (lol)!

Taralee said...

ha ha. I absolutely love Bryson's hair. Trace said that he is going to do that to Brody. Oh boy...we are going to have a bunch of long haired hippy boys on our hands! Your little Jaxon is a hunk.