5.07.2008

Best Friends!!

This past weekend, my 3 best girl friends from Oregon came to visit us. We have been friends since middle school. From left to right, its Bryony, Stephanie and Ashley. I have been friends with Ash and Bry since 4th grade. And Steph since 6th. It was so much fun. I thought it was just going to be Ashley and Stephanie coming to visit but they suprised me and brought Bryony with them! It was such a good suprise. Us 4 have not been together for 2 years and that was for my wedding. I took a lot more pictures but this would be a very long post if I put them all on, so here are just a few. I just realized that on my camera I hardly got any pictures of them with my boys but I know on theirs they got a ton. So I am going to have to steal some from them!
The girl in the middle is our friend Jessica, she is from Oregon but moved here almost 3 years ago and just got married last October. You might have seen her on the Today Show, she had the most amazing oppurtunity to get married on the show!
Next week is Steph's birthday and since we all have not been together to celebrate her birthday in years, we decided it would be fun to get a bunch of us together and celebrate.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!
I have the best friends in the whole world! I am so happy they came to visit and see my family. Love you girls!

2 comments:

eva said...

How cool that they surprised you! It's nice to see you all together again just for fun...not an event. I'm glad you had a good time.

Taralee said...

Oh I love it when I get to chill with my friends. It doesn't happen NEARLY enough though. Looks like you had fun.
Oh and WHEN are you and Chris coming up? Two weeks? Right? We are SO excited.