8.23.2008

Natasha's in town!

My good friend Natasha Daughtery came in town this past weekend. She has been away at law school for 2 years and we hardly see her these days. She is doing so good with her career I'm proud of her! When she came in town all of our friends..except Danny couldn't make it...got together and hung out. I love her, she is such a good friend and I am so thankful for her friendship!

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

That night was so much fun:) I wish you guys could've got their a little sooner though so we could have hung out longer! But it was fun to have everyone together:) I told Jamie we should all make a trip up to Cali. to visit tash:) We could do a girl trip or bring the hubbied too!
P.S. I'm sad I didn't take any pictures that night:( I wanted to post it:(

eva said...

Cute pic. How great it is that you guys can all get together.