1. In the past couple of days he has been talking so much. so much that he won't stop. He is copying everything and just explaining things perfectly.
2. From our house you can hear the train going by, and everytime he hears the horn he runs to either me or Chris and says "I hear it I hear it" " I hear the train". And his mouth is dropped completely.
3. In the morning when he wakes up he comes in our room with his pillow and blanket.
4. You know when you are pretending to sleep and you fake snore? well he calls this 'ha-shooing". He LOVES to Ha-shoo. He puts his head on the pillow and goes ha-shoo. He says "No No Ha-Shoo". Or "ha-shoo?" He tells us he wants us to "ha-shoo" with him. And the other day we were in Target, he grabbed a pillow off the shelf, layed in the middle of the aisle and started going "ha-shoo, ha-shoo". Then he put the pillow on the bottom of the cart and layed half on the cart and the floor and ha-shooed again! Chris and I were rolling!!
5. When he is trying to talk to us and we aren't paying attention, he comes close, grabs our face in both hands and puts his face touching ours and then tels us what he is trying to say.
6. I love how he gets so excited about everything. He has this laugh, its almost like a mad scientist laugh when he is excited and his body tenses up. I just can't explain it.
7. He can put on his own shirt!!
8. Every morning he eats his breakfast and watches 'Cars'. EVERY MORNING! It's a life saver. He repeats what they say and the songs that are on the movie.
9. Monday he came in and in a clear sentence told me "Daddy go to school, mommy".
SIDE NOTE ON JAXON: He has offically thrown a tantrum and if he does not get his way he throws himself back and pelvic thrusts the air and scoots himself backwards. GREAT!
SIDE NOTE ON ME: My friend Brooke Campos (now Brooke Wick) have started to work out. Today was our 2nd day of running in a row and it felt so good. My legs are sore, my shoulders are sore (why I don't know) my abs are sore. I love this feeling! Wish us luck. She just had a baby 2 months ago so we are trying to work our way back to our pre baby bodies...hopefully!



6 comments:
Good for you on working out! I keep telling myself that I am totally going to be 100% committed to getting back to my wedding weight after this baby...just keep telling myself :) I sent you guys a shower invite today, I just made it to all three of you girls so you should get it soon.
Don't you just love blogging? Way better/easier than journal writing-- that way you don't forget all of these precious memories. Bryson seems like he is such a funny boy.
That is awesome that you and Brooke are working out together. It always helps when you have a friend that will motivate.
Pre-prego body? I'm sure. You are so freaking tiny already.
So- that little bryson of yours is so cool. I wished we lived closer so that we could chill and laugh at our kids together. Brody is doing all sorts of funny stuff now.
Oh AND he learned to throw fits. OH GREAT....ha ha.
EWW, you and Brooke make me sick, neither of you need to work out, you little twig!!! I miss you:) And I love the stories of Bryson, he is getting so big!!
I love that you put the things in number form. I keep telling you to write things down in a book so I guess this is the next best thing. I miss the boys. I just love the way Bryson was so possessive of me...makes a nana feel good. :) I'm already planning on how I can get Bryson over here for a trip....hmmm
That pic is so funny! Good luck with the working out. Me and Dana just started running together at night now that the weather is getting better. And I love the idea of remembering little moments. Ive tried to keep a journal for my girls that I write a few things in once a month. It really helps me remember.
Post a Comment