10.21.2008

NKTOB!

Last monday october 13, 2008...our dream came true. Since me, my sister and my cousin were 5 and 4 years old we were in with New Kids on the Block. we had the sheets, the shirts, the barbies, the pins. We knew all the dance moves and all the songs! But they are back! And we went to the concert!!!!!!! It was honestly the greates concert ever. I have been to a lot of concerts and my husband will hate me for putting them in my top 3 favs with Beastie Boys but they are. Probably because I just love them so much. I cried...I wont lie, and I was screaming and jumping and kida singing inbetween the screaming. I was THAT fan. I was so excited when they came on stage, ok I didnt like ball my eyes out but they were tears of joy! We had the best time ever!! Thanks Mom and Dad! Sportin our New Kids shirts. Malia got a jacket.
The opening was awesome!!

Malia's excited face!
This just shows you how excited I was, Joey who is my fav, was singing the opening song and I couldnt hold still for very long to let my camera focus. And then it died after like the 3rd song. They song some new songs, and all the old classics. I couldn't believe how many people were there. The arena was packed. And they still rocked it! It was such a good come back!

8 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

That's so funny. I remember them, liked some of their songs but wasn't a crazy fanatic like you! ;-) Looks like you had so much fun at the concert!

eva said...

WAHOO!!!! I'm so happy you guys got to go together! I would've cried too!!!

eva said...

You are welcome!

Chelsey Howard said...

How fun!! I haven't been to a concert in forever!! And I'm with you on the whole New Kids on the Block! I love them, and I used to have the dolls back in the day:) Glad you guys had fun:)

Anonymous said...

fun i can totally see you crying in the stands, that is so funny

Anonymous said...

fun i can totally see you crying in the stands, that is so funny

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

So fun!

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah we are cute:) That night was so fun! I know, stupid bank friends! It would have been more fun if we got to sit next to eachother:) WE need to do something soon!!! I'm having tatiana withdrawls:) By the way, so sad that Jamie is moving:(