Little Miss Attitude!!!! She sure is changing fast! All the picture are so sweet! Dad says it's weird to see a girl in your mix. Fun pics at the cabin too! I love you all!!!!
Look at that sweet little girl! Congrats by the way! I read back at your labor story and it's making me suuuuper excited! November cant come soon enough (;
10 comments:
What sweet kids! She is already looking so big from when I saw her last!
We really need to play before you move!
Your kids are
A D O R A B L E !!!!
Oh she is so so cute!!! of course your boys are too :) miss you
Little Miss Attitude!!!! She sure is changing fast! All the picture are so sweet! Dad says it's weird to see a girl in your mix. Fun pics at the cabin too! I love you all!!!!
congrats Tat! She is such a sweetie!
Look at that sweet little girl! Congrats by the way! I read back at your labor story and it's making me suuuuper excited! November cant come soon enough (;
ABSOLUTELY LOVE all these pics! Way too cute!
she is so so so pretty! she looks so much like you. your boys are getting so big! of course they look much bigger holding their little sister.
Love the pictures! I can't believe how much she looks like you and your sister!!
It was good to hear from you. It has been forever! Your family is beautiful. I can't believe how time flies. Now we can keep tabs on each other.
Post a Comment