9.22.2010

The All-Star



Ever since he was little, the thing he has loved the most is playing baseball. He is finally old enough to play so we got him into Fall Ball. Bryson is such a stud out there. He always is...but out there on the field, he is totally in his element. While other kids are playing in the dirt and picking the grass, he is focused. I get many compliments on how focused he is. I love watching him play. I double love that Chris is able to help coach him. It's such a sweet bond between those two, especially through sports. Bryson's number is 1. Chris' number was always 1.  Watch out for him {Bryson Bradshaw} in the big leagues!


Check out those uniforms! Aren't they just the coolest ever for 3 year olds?? The kids get to keep everything, even their batting helmets and it has their number on it. They got hooooked up!

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Way to go Bryson! Those are pretty cool uniforms!