9.01.2010

Park Adventures

Today was such a beautiful day, so I took the kiddos to the park. There is this awesome one close to my parents...well ok not really close to my parents because they live out in the country and EVERYTHING takes time to get to. So this park has the sweetest splash pad I've ever seen. It was a little overcast, still humid, but windy so I didn't want the boys to get wet. PLus we still had errands to run. ***Side note*** Whenever I tell Bryson we have errands to run he thinks we are going to Aaron's. And throughout the errand running, he's asking when we are going to Aaron's. Ha, I smile every time. 
**notice the boots...they have not come off. He will sleep in them.
Mace slept through most of the park. 
I love the wood chips instead of sand. And when it rains they smell really foresty - not a real word I know.  


You know when you do an activity that day and you take too many pictures, this was one of those days. I have lots more, they may appear later on. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at you Miss Blogger momma! All these updated posts to read!

Looks like you are doing wonderful in TX.

Your kids are as cute as ever!