9.04.2010

When you gotta go, you gotta go

What are you supposed to do when you are sitting in your car feeding a baby, along with a screaming crying 2 1/2 year old and an almost 4 year old who is singing waiting for your husband to come out of the store and your son says "Mom, I'm gonna pee my pants"? 


I did what any mom would do with all that action. I got in the driver seat (it was the best part of the car that was hidden)and stood Bryson right outside of the car. He pulled his shorts down. Just enough to soak his shorts and shoes in pee. Just enough so the pee didn't go straight out it streamed out to the left just as my hand went around him to turn him more towards the car. So there we are with a puddle of pee, soaking shorts and shoes and my hand dripping with pee. 


Oh how I love being a mom. 

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awesome! And I've totally done the same thing... NEVER step in a puddle in a parking lot unless it's been raining HEAVILY ;)

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Oh no!! You poor thing. I guess that's how motherhood goes? Yikes haha xo

ConnieB said...

oh my LOL! I'm sorry I cannot even imagine! I know what you mean though- gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

mum do you play with his c-ck and get him hardwhen you hold it for him?