10.11.2010

Because I Have Today


I will live a little more.


I will give of myself.


I will give my children more hugs and kisses.


My heart will fall in love with my husband all over again. 


I will enjoy the little things in life.


I will breath.


I will become more of who I want to become.


I will catch a glimpse of the sunrise.


I will tell my children and my husband how much I love them.


I will live for the moment.






This past weekend I got the opportunity to attend Time Out for Women. If You ever get then chance and it is in your area please go. The theme this year was HOPE. If you need or want to feel HOPE then do not miss this. It will change your life.
Because I have a lot to say about this event and I need more then 15 minutes, I decided to write this in parts or else it will be a very long post. This is Part 1. Stay tuned.                 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I went last year when I was HUGE and pregnant with twins! LOVEd it!

Taralee said...

We should go together sometime. I could use the uplift....plus it would be cool to hang out with you.

Jess @ Reclaimed Marketplace said...

This just gave me goose bumps. I want to hear more about this. Thank you for sharing Tat! I will be looking for more. I have been so busy lately I have not "felt" like there is a ton of time to slow down and enjoy. I started to write I have NOT had time but then erased and realized there is always time I just have to change my way of looking at it...