The little man got to come and hang out with the girls too. He was so good. He sat there in his carseat and slept and then he was checking out all the lights.
4.04.2008
Girls night out
The little man got to come and hang out with the girls too. He was so good. He sat there in his carseat and slept and then he was checking out all the lights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
TAT! you totally figured it out! It isn't that hard once you get the hang of it, huh?
YOur babies are so cute!
He really was soooo good! It still amazes me, I even wrote about it on my blog. I had so much fun with you guys! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I'm excited to do it again! Ilove you guys!!!!! No i LOVE YOU!
Hey! We had no idea you guys blogged too! And, sorry, but I had no idea that you had another baby! We are so out of touch with the world here on this stupid island... But I just love your boys, they are adorable. Brock freaked when he saw Bryson's hair. he has always wanted our kid's to be long and curly. You guys are the cutest family. We'll try harder to keep in touch :)
Hi guys!!! Your boys are the cutest ever! Ella just copies everything we say, it's kind of scary. I'm glad you guys are doing so well!
And Chris, next time you wanna fight, just let me know. I'll take you down!
OH HELLOOOOOO!! I was so excited to hear from you! Your blog is so cute. I LOVE your boys! They are adorable. We have GOT to hang out....lake powell anyone?
Hey do you remember that one time when we stayed at your house and Trace was bustin all sorts of dance moves. Hilarious.
You should go get a Bahama Mama Ramba from Bahama Bucks for me and express mail it up here to Pootah. That would be freakin amazing.
OMG! I had NO idea you guys had another baby! How wonderful! He's gorgeous, and I adore that name. Your boys are so beautiful. Ben and I are still baby-less, unless you count our four legged baby ;) I'm so glad you started blogging, I looked around on people's blogroll to see if you guys had one because I always wondered what you were up to! I'll be in town on april 23-37, but Ben wont be with me this time. I'm just coming for one of my friend's wedding. I think we're going to move back at the end of the summer though!!!!
Holy cow! You have two freakin boys! Thats so crazy. You look so good!
Your kids are sooo dang cute!!! It looks like you guys are doing really well. I remember when we used to go to the Cheasecake factory for like every celebration - it was the hot spot!
I love blogging - it's such a great way to catch up with people when everyone's schedule is soo crazy!
keep in touch!
XOXO
Post a Comment