4.30.2008

Until next season...

Time to retire the jerseys. Thanks to the wonderful officiating from the National Basketball Association, the Spurs won again by flopping and hacking Shaq. Good "stragedy" Popovich. At least now we can really start making Shaq fit in to the mix instead of us adjusting to his game, he adjusts to our game. Maybe next year we will get the win we have been wanting for years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sweet comment- Aren't blogs the best! I love your wedding pic. at the top too- so adorable!
Oh- and this was such a sad loss last night. I think all of AZ is a little heart broke :(

Taralee said...

Seriously...If "hack-a-shaq" and flopping are the new fads of basketball, they should just draft me to the NBA. I can foul like crazy and I have an amazing flop. I'm sure the Freakin Spurs would be the first to draft me.
STUPID SPURS. I've never heard Trace cuss so much in my life. :)