4.28.2008

For those who didn't believe...

The SUNS won yesterday! Now if only we could win this next game and the next 2 after that...we would make NBA history! Fingers crossed!! ( It may be unlikely but you never give up on your team!) GO SUNS!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know that you were such a sports lover???

Your boys look cute in their matching jerseys!

Taralee said...

It's about freaking time! We cringed and cussed the WHOLE time watching the game on Friday (was it Friday?)night. That game was miserable to watch. Any, I'm glad they redeemed themselves on Sunday.
Hey remeber that one time Trace and I came over to watch the game at your house and you and Chris both went and changed into your Suns jersey? That was awesome. I knew we would be great friends!! :)

Chelsey Howard said...

I love your blog tat! It's all sports. What are you gonna do when you have a girl?! So fun! Andrea, Heather and I are going to this splash park thing by andrea's house Friday at 10am I think if you wanna come. It's free too.