4.18.2008

What a good helper!

The other night Bryson was trying so hard to give Jaxon his bottle, but he would put in his brother's mouth and then turn to watch TV and it would go all over. I took a video but it was taking way too long to download and I was getting impatient. Maybe it will come later.

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh what a good helper. K the more i read your blog the more crazy I realize I am. Cause I couldn't let Shea feed lilly cause it would make such a mess and I would be afraid that she wouldn't be soft and lilly would choke! I wish I could calm down but I can't. I've tried and it doesn't work I'm just a crazy person.

Unknown said...

So cute!

Hey I have a whole bunch of those bottle liner things if you want them??? Parker won't take a bottle AT ALL and I bought them in hopes that he would! Now they are just sitting in my cupoard...