
Every since Bryson was born, he has had the fattest little feet. Chris is obsessed with shoes so we bought him a ton of shoes and out of those he was only able to wear maybe 3 of them. Sandals have been the hardest thing to find. Not to mention finding cute sandals for boys is hard enough! But I finally found these that work on his chubbster flinstone feet. He looks so cute walking in them.

We were driving and I look back at him and this was on his head. When it would fall off he put it right back on.
5 comments:
what a stud! haha, boys clothes in general are so hard to find. i can't find anything that i love. anyway i wish i just gained weight in my belly, but that is not the case. your too nice. i'll be sure to put pictures up of him when he gets here.
I feel like they should just make all toddler shoes in wide. Ella has fat feet too. I hate trying to find church shoes for her.
I do take my kids lots of places, but it's to kid friendly places where Ella can run around and waste some energy. I barely ever try to take them shopping or anywhere I WANT to go. We just get too crazy being cooped up in the house all day. But I definitely agree that having two (esp when they're both pretty much babies) makes it really hard to go anywhere.
Hey I am so glad you found me. You look so good and so happy. Your kids are adorable. keep in touch.
That pic. of the mcdonalds on his head is so cute. Kids are so funny, where do they come up with this stuff?! That's awesome that u found shoes for him, especially sandals cause its getting hot outside.
that's awesome! i love that he kept putting it back on his head! your boys are so cute!!
Post a Comment