4.23.2008
YAY Gilbert H.S.!
Yesterday we went to watch Gilbert High School's boys volleyball game. Some of the boys that Chris had coach in club plays for them so we went to support. It was such an amazing game! Gilbert is 16-0! Way to go boys!
Bryons was practically born in the gym. During my whole pregnancy with him, Chris was coaching and so of course I was there every practice, every tournament. After he was born we we still went to all the tournaments. And Bryson loves balls. He has tons of toys but only plays with the balls. He loved being at the gym. He watched very intensely as you can see. When the crowd yelled he was right there yelling and clapping. It was so cute.
I can not wait for him to start playing sports! It is going to be so much fun to watch him. And to have Chris be his coach...might be a good and bad thing!!?! I don't know we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That's the cutest thing ever. Aaron would die if his little boy was that into sports! I love it. So i'm going to the doctor today to have him "encourage" the labor process...aka strip my freakin membranes. haha that sounds so gross. But I'm going to do the whole track and bleacher thing, if it doesn't work you better believe your getting an angry comment on here. haha. Anyway we do need to go to lunch or something sometime. Let me know!
He is so cute. That's fun that Bryson is into the sports, cause you and Chris are crazy about sports.
Tat!! haha wow long time NO see?!?! You look great! And your married, two kids! WOW I missed a lot! So what else is new? From the looks of everything looks like you're doing well... I just need to get off bed rest- then I'd be fine!! Haha! But i suppose its a small price to be paid right? Anyhow- I am so glad you found me on here! I miss you, we will definitely have to catch up!!
Lilly's hair does have a little red in it. It's from her daddy.
Oh that is just too cute! I can't wait for Brody to get all into stuff like that. I bet he'll be such a great lil' athlete! His hair is awesome. I can't get over it.
Post a Comment