that's so adorable! what a cutie. ben is headed down to AZ next week, and i'll be awhile longer, maybe the end of the summer :D we def. need to get together!
My sweet shunshine! I sure hope 3 weeks goes by fast!!!
That is teh funniest thing I have eevr seen!YOur a nice mom-- my kids ONLY sleep in their beds!
Boy, I've definitely felt like doing that before.Hey Chris, I just stumbled upon your blog. You can check mine out at jacoblovesheather.blogspot.com
That is awesome. He is so cool. I can't wait for Brody to start falling asleep in random spots like that.
Post a Comment
I read these ::
5 comments:
that's so adorable! what a cutie.
ben is headed down to AZ next week, and i'll be awhile longer, maybe the end of the summer :D we def. need to get together!
My sweet shunshine! I sure hope 3 weeks goes by fast!!!
That is teh funniest thing I have eevr seen!
YOur a nice mom-- my kids ONLY sleep in their beds!
Boy, I've definitely felt like doing that before.
Hey Chris, I just stumbled upon your blog. You can check mine out at jacoblovesheather.blogspot.com
That is awesome. He is so cool. I can't wait for Brody to start falling asleep in random spots like that.
Post a Comment