6.12.2008
Jaxon Rolls Over!
READY....
SET....
GO....
He finally did it. Jaxon rolled over about a week ago, so this is a little late. But now he will instantly roll right when you lay him on the floor. His only problem is he can't get back to his back! He get's so angry. Oh and.. he scoots! It's subtle but if he is down on the ground for a few minutes he is not where he was first layed. It's so much fun!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh what a big boy:) He's adorable. Your background is sooo freaking cute!
Oh, that's too precious. You're boys make me so baby hungry Tat it's ridiculous. I just want to squeeze them.
Wow! Your babies are growing up so fast! It was really nice to come home for a bit, but there wasn't much time for relaxing while I was there. Coming out to Arizona has become a bit of a joke for my family from Wisconsin, it seems every time they come out the weather is nuts (dust storm, super hot, or super cold with rain), so they like to laugh about now.
I'll be home again in the fall so hopefully all of us girls can get together for dinner or something. Hope all is well!
XOXO
Super cute! Love all the baby milestones!
Christoper Robin- this is Tara.
EVIDENCE: Look at segemnt "Bradshaw's come to town", picture #9. Do my eyes fool me...or is that a picture of you? hmmmm.
Oh and Tat I love that picture of your boys on the top of your blog. They are seriously TOO cute. Oh and we get to see you guys again in like 2 weeks. COOL!
I'm excited to meet Jaxon and have Brody beat up Bryson. ha ha. j/k.
Your boys are adorable! I can't believe your the mother of two! I miss you! I'm so glad to see your doing great and are a happy mother!
Post a Comment