6.16.2008

Me and My Boys


5 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

What a pretty mama with her adorable boys. :-)

Jenn & Collin said...

Your boys are soo cute!!! Are yal gonna be trying for a girl in the future somewhere... I cant believe I only have 8 weeks left?!? But your pics are comforting! lol. And I've yet to be to Utah also..isn't that weird?! Oh well. I can live with that. But it looks beautiful! And wow- I haven't seen Autumn in Forever!! She looks good!

Chelsey Howard said...

Tat, you are such a HOT mom! Chris would have to be CRAZY to ever cheat on you!!! I am jealous, I want to be hot, but I'm pretty sure it's something you have to be born with, Damn!

eva said...

Hey! I took this pic! Can you send me a copy? I'd like to frame it.

eva said...

Hey! My comments are showing...can I have a copy of this pic? I want to frame it. Plz