Sunday was my beautiful little sister, Madison's, 21 birthday! We took her out to Dave & Buster's and had a blast. Then her and her hubby went to the casino and they won $800!!! Happy Biiirthday. Anyways a little about my sister, her and I weren't close at all growing up. She was so opposite then I was and we just clashed. But as we got older we are such good friends! I don't know what I woud do without her. I am so glad we have kids close to the same age so they can be friends. She has 2 adorable girls whom I love soo much. She is there for me when I need her and always willing to do anything for me. It is just me and my sister in our family so we are all each other has. My mom always told us that growin up but I was like yeah yeah whatever but now I am glad she is all I have. She is the best sister EVER!
8.27.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
it is so fun to have sisters...i agree. i miss you
Happy Birthday Madison!!! Send me your e-mail and I will email you where I live. I didn't want to write it on here because of all the wierdos out there!!;) We totally need to hang out some time.
Does my heart good to read this. I'm proud of both of you girls. You're great daughters. Love, Mom
Happy Birthday Sister! I love Maddison, she is a sweetheart!! I'm glad she had a good Birthday! And crazy that they won $800 I've only gambled once and we won $100 and stopped cause I got scared:)
That is so nice what you wrote about Madison. Dana and I were the same way growing up and now I definatly would consider my sisters my best friends. We are so lucky!
Phil and I were looking at these pictures and he thought Madison was my mom because they look so much alike in that picture
Post a Comment