8.30.2008
Working at the Car Wash
These pictures are from a little while back but I just havent gotten them up. We went up to the cabin one weekend and when we got home Chris wanted to wash the truck so Bryson had to help. He did not let go of the hose for one second.
Getting the car wet...and Daddy
Got you Daddy!
He's consentrating so hard.
I was messing around with setting on my camera and this one brought out the red. I thought it was cool.
All done...and he's mad at Daddy for taking the hose away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
So cute! What is it with boys and hoses? Weston could be out front with the hose on for hours if I'd let him!
I love Bryson's serious face! He's so cute! I love the the red shirt pic. Very cool. Show me how to do that when I get there. I think we will go shopping... :)
That is so cute:) You guys are such fun parents, you guys are so interactive with the kids its so cute:) I bet Bryson LOVED washing the car:) P.S. I love the family photo on your mom's blog, you should put it somewhere on your blog too:)
TAT!!!! Its Melissa, I was so happy to hear from you! Sorry it took me so long to write back, I have been super busy and havent checked my blog in forever! Your family is so stinking cute!I am not joking, you have the cutest little boys I have ever seen! TC and I are doing good, we still live in Mesa. Just haning out and living life! What are you guys up to? I am so happy your life is so awsome!!!
What a good helper! He's so cute.
NYC was amazing - i would totally live there for a couple years - but it would be really hard to raise a family there - and really expensive!
how are your boys doing? they are getting sooo big! where did you start working? the jobs i applied for are all summer associate positions for next summer - and we have to apply now - for summer 09! crazy. i'm still waiting to hear back so hopefully something will come of it!
Post a Comment