8.07.2008

He's crawling!!



Jaxon is finally crawling! He did it for reals on monday! Now he is all over the place and getting in to everything. It is going to be difficult with Bryson, trying to be the big brother, giving his little brother stuff to eat! Update on the little guy: he just had his 6 month well baby visit like 3 weeks ago and he is 26 inches 15.18 pounds. He is a tall little boy. (Bryson is 34 inches I hope he doesn't get my short genes! ) Jaxon also has his 2 bottom teeth and he is holding his bottle all by himself.

3 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Yeah! That is so cute...and scary! Now he'll be all over the place :)

Chelsey Howard said...

He is so cute, I love his little bald head:) He's doing so great, that's awesome that he holds the bottle all by himself!!! Yeah good luck with the crawling! It's an adventure everyday once they are mobile.

eva said...

Aw! I love that first picture!!! What a sweet face..i miss him! Give him a "nana squeeze" for me!