8.23.2008

Sleeper

Jaxon has always slept like this he puts his hands under his face and stick his butt in the air. It is so cute but at the same time it makes me nervous. I have a good friend who's little brother died from SIDS and so I am very overly cautious of this but what am I suppoed to do when he is alseep in the middle of the night?? It's hard and frustrating but this is how he sleeps.

3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

I'm not sure, but I don't think you have to worry about SID's anymore. It's only until they're a certain age that its a worry, I just can't remember how old they are when you can stop worrying about it, he looks so cute and comfy though:) By the way I love your backgroung, so cute:)

eva said...

I love this picture! What a cutie! I remember a picture you sent me once when he was asleep but he was covering his eyes with his little fists...so sweet! Give Jaxon a nana squeeze for me!

Taralee said...

Oh so cute little dude. Brodster sleeps on his stomach too. I think as long as they can move their head back and forth then their ok. IDk? I'm not a doctor or even close.