The other day I was hearing laughing and toys being dumped out so I go in the boys' room and Jaxon was sitting in the middle of all the toys Bryson had dumped out around him. And then the following day Chris come out to this mess.... I started working like a month ago, just part time so Chris is watching the boys until he starts school. He was in the kitchen making breakfast and it was really quiet in the living room. He goes in there and there was this disaster. I am so happy that my boys are playing together!! Ever since Jaxon started to crawl life has been great. He follows Bryson around everywhere! Bryson finally has a best friend. I just know that when Jaxon starts walking I am going to be in a lot of trouble which won't be too much longer. He is already pulling himself up and taking little steps. He's almost 8 months! Bryson is doing so good. We finally took his binky away about a month ago and now he talks and talks and talks It wasn't as hard as I thought letting that binky go. We cut it and told him it was broken and he thew it in the garbage. He had a few whiny moments but he has been prefect! I am so grateful for my boys and how much joy they bring into our lives. They keep life fun and we love it!
Don't you love the messes:) Wow, I can't believe you already took Jaxsons binki away, he's not even one yet! But that's awsome that he's doing so good without it!!! And I can't believe that he is already pulling himself up and taking steps!!! What is up with my lazy babies, Lilly is one and still not even trying to pull herself up to things! Do you practice walking and stuff with him? Cause if you do then maybe its my fault that my kids stay babies for so long. But it would be great if lilly would start walking, my life would be a little easier.
look at that mischief! it's impossible to be mad when they're having fun together. i felt like having two kids so close got way easier once Ruby could sit up and be entertained.
we won't be back until christmas. now that we have to pay for Ella to fly, our impromptu four times a year trips to AZ have come to a screeching halt. But the kids and I will be there for a month, so we'll definitely have to get them together and play. we miss you guys! tell Chris good luck starting school!
aahahahahahaha!!!! This is only the beginning...wait until Bryson wants to change Jaxon's diaper! The look at the boys' faces is classic. Bryson's is really focussed and Jaxon is like "what?"! Too cute. Great pictures. Give Bryson my nana squeeze too! Love you, Mom.
3 comments:
Don't you love the messes:) Wow, I can't believe you already took Jaxsons binki away, he's not even one yet! But that's awsome that he's doing so good without it!!! And I can't believe that he is already pulling himself up and taking steps!!! What is up with my lazy babies, Lilly is one and still not even trying to pull herself up to things! Do you practice walking and stuff with him? Cause if you do then maybe its my fault that my kids stay babies for so long. But it would be great if lilly would start walking, my life would be a little easier.
look at that mischief! it's impossible to be mad when they're having fun together. i felt like having two kids so close got way easier once Ruby could sit up and be entertained.
we won't be back until christmas. now that we have to pay for Ella to fly, our impromptu four times a year trips to AZ have come to a screeching halt. But the kids and I will be there for a month, so we'll definitely have to get them together and play. we miss you guys! tell Chris good luck starting school!
aahahahahahaha!!!! This is only the beginning...wait until Bryson wants to change Jaxon's diaper! The look at the boys' faces is classic. Bryson's is really focussed and Jaxon is like "what?"! Too cute. Great pictures. Give Bryson my nana squeeze too! Love you, Mom.
Post a Comment