JAXON SAID DADDA!! This morning we were sitting at his dermatologist appt and I was saying it and he totally copied me! He has been copying little noises we make but he finally said Dadda.
So cute! That's the 1st thing Lilly said:) It's so fun when they learn to say little words like that. I love there sweet baby voice:) I bet Chris was happy:)
Thats so cute! It's so fun when they say new words! I have a question~I love the pictures of your boys on the side of your blog, did you have a photographer do them or did you go to a studio, or where did you have the pictures taken! Just wondering they are adorable!
5 comments:
yeah!!!! he's a smart kid just like his brother!!! Pretty soon you'll have two jibber jabbers!
So cute! That's the 1st thing Lilly said:) It's so fun when they learn to say little words like that. I love there sweet baby voice:) I bet Chris was happy:)
Yay Jaxon!
Thats so cute! It's so fun when they say new words! I have a question~I love the pictures of your boys on the side of your blog, did you have a photographer do them or did you go to a studio, or where did you have the pictures taken! Just wondering they are adorable!
Perfect I know Annie! Thank you!
Post a Comment