Real quick I have to give a shout out to my hubby. He was off work for 3 weeks until he started school. So the roles reversed and he became Mr.Mom. He did such a great job with the boys. He would get up with them in the morning so I wouldnt have to and I could get a couple more minutes of sleep before I had to get up to go to work. I was nervous at first and I would call him and make sure he had fed Jaxon and that Bryson had had breakfast. He was so on top of it. He is such a good daddy and I am so blessed to have him. Chris told me the greatest thing that any mother would love to hear, he said I now have a higher respect for you after being with these boys all day, it's tiring and a lot of work. You have no idea how good that made me feel. I just love him! Thanks baby for all your help! You are the best!
9.03.2008
The 3 most handsomest guys ever!!
Real quick I have to give a shout out to my hubby. He was off work for 3 weeks until he started school. So the roles reversed and he became Mr.Mom. He did such a great job with the boys. He would get up with them in the morning so I wouldnt have to and I could get a couple more minutes of sleep before I had to get up to go to work. I was nervous at first and I would call him and make sure he had fed Jaxon and that Bryson had had breakfast. He was so on top of it. He is such a good daddy and I am so blessed to have him. Chris told me the greatest thing that any mother would love to hear, he said I now have a higher respect for you after being with these boys all day, it's tiring and a lot of work. You have no idea how good that made me feel. I just love him! Thanks baby for all your help! You are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
This is such a good picture...you should frame it! It sure is nice to be appreciated. Every dad should have that opp to be a Mr. Mom. You're doing great Mi'ja!
That is a priceless photo. Stephen's been put in the same situation and doing "Daddy Daycare" as he calls it now that I'm back working in the mornings. It's a great way for them to understand what we SAHM's do all day!
Oh that is so sweet! That is the best thing in the world to get those extra few minutes of precious sleep:) Good job Chris:)
Hey to Chris and you Tatiana... You probably don't remember, but I (went to HS with Chris) I met you a few times. Your family is SO cute! Say Hi to Chris for me. (Stephanie Wade)
Oh can I just tell you how cute your boys are??? Well, they are DAMN cute....and trust me...that is VERY FREAKIN cute!!
Thanks for the post! i dont get many people that have said nice things about that post! so thank you for the love and you have a very cute family!! :) K.I.T xoxo
It was so good to see you and your boys! We definatly need to do that again. The role reversal in out house really opened both Ben and I eyes. We definatly appreciate each other more. Although, I have to mention Ben could only handle it for a week and then hired his grandma to come watch the kids.
what a great husband! how sweet!
You should definitely go to the cinders! it's so much fun and really really pretty. Kole goes quite a bit with his boss when they have a slow weekend here and there.
Post a Comment