10.12.2008
Cowboys vs. Cardinals
First of all, let me just say, the Cardnials played the best game I have ever seen them play. They wanted this win and they took it fair and square. Dallas just wasn't connecting to each other at all, no one was blocking. Tony Romo had more hits this game then any game in his career. Foulk missed his first field goal attempt at just 30 yards. T.O. had his only real contribution moment of the game and that was when he blocked for Marion Barber who had an ok run. It was a great block. With that being said, I LOVE the cowboys, I always have since I was little. Thanks to my mom who also loves the cowboys. So for Bryson's birthday my mom got him a Barber jersey. His birthday is not until the 25th but in honor of the game today I just had to put it on.
He is sick, as you can see with the shiny stuff running down his nose. I know it seems like he is licking it but he really wasn't he was just being silly with his tongue.
He rocked it! My boys will grow up to love the cowboys as much as me, they will never like the Cardinals. Just because they lost today doesn't mean I am no longer a fan. One never gives up on their team just because they suck, at the moment. When we come back to play Arizona in 2 years we will redeem ourselves and give them a beating of a lifetime! I'm off my soap box. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What a stud muffin!!!!! It fits him perfectly! The second pose makes the picture! He is pimp! I raised you right! Never give up on your team! Way to go Mi'ja! You need a jersey too....hm...Christmas last year?? Maybe this year Santa will bring one for you.
He is so cute! I love the Cowboys too!
We should get our kids together! They are all the same age practically!!!
True- I never ever give up on the Suns...and let's face it...they have some pretty darn ugly games. My heart belongs to them! ha ha.
As for the cowboys vs. cardinals game. WOW, what a game!
tat there you go again with your boy talk...all us girls are jealous that you like football and all our husbands wish we were more like you your husband is very lucky
actually now that i am reading your comments maybe i am the only one who doesn't like football! dang it
Bryson looks like a stud in his shirt, props to your mom for buyin git for him:) You are so funny with your sports. You, jamie and Brooke are the only girls I know that are like that. I've tried to like it, but I just don't:(
Tat! your kids are the freaking cutest things I have ever seen! I about died over those pictures. I have to say I am not a huge NFL fan, but college football is my thing! I am an ASU fanatic till the end!
Post a Comment