10.12.2008
Tia Debbie's B-day
Saturday was Tia Debbie's birthday so we all went over to Benjamin and Kiki's house for a party. It was fun and the food as always was delish!
This kid shovels things in his mouth. This was before we left to Benjamin's house. He is so happy when he eats.
My cousin Adam gave Bryson his old set of cars, which actually happened to be Benjamin's when he was little. Benj loved being down there and playing with them again. He still remembered the cars and which ones were originals. Bryson loves that set, it comes in a carrying case and he loves to carry it around.
Kiki and Jaxon. He loved her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow that was nice of Benjamin! Make sure you take care of those cars for Bryson!!!! Maybe he can pass them on in the future! Benjamin has so much patience. You can tell he loves those kids. Jaxon has the prettiest smile. All the future girls are gonna melt. Good pic of Kiki too! Wished I was there :( Have you guys talked about Tata's birthday?
For some reason I saw Benjamen so I read his name instead of Adams...That was nice of Adam.
Jaxon is starting to look more and more like Bryson to me. He is adorable and bad-ass in the beanie picture. I love it.
Post a Comment