
My mom came in town..umm 2 weekends ago now. Her and my sister made a wedding cake for one of my uncles that got married. They did such a great job on the cake. They are so crafty and they have the patience for stuff like that. I don't. Like coloring easter eggs...I HATE doing it with them because my mom's is all perfect with these designs and my sister's is the same way. Mine...uhh it's just all one color. But anyways, it was so fun having her here. Whenever she comes in town Bryson is attcked to her and it's all about Nana. I love it! I wish my parents lived here. I miss them so much!
3 comments:
What a cute photo of your boys with your mom.
I love this picture! I look pretty good in it too! lol you can't see my double chin! of course the boys make the whole thing look great!
I bet your mom misses the kids so much! Why don't they just move back? There whole family lives here!
Post a Comment