All he needs is a gold chain, a platinum grill, a purple velvet jacket, some dreds, and a cane...then he would be a true P.I.M.P. (He is so cute though...without the rest of the pimp gear.)
I was just looking at that picture of Jaxon...his chubby cheeks are just so darn cute. He's feeling out quite nicely! :) Oh and yes, I cut Trace's hair off. We did an old school 90's bowl cut. (UGLY) and then i tried doing a mohawk (very cricked and uneven) then i just ended up buzzing it. I'm pretty sure I was destined to be a hair-cutter-chick.
I have a cute picture of Bryson hiding behind Chris' pant leg but it's a little blurry. I think you have it too! He was so cute watching behind you guys.
10 comments:
LOL he looks so handsome in his outfit.
All he needs is a gold chain, a platinum grill, a purple velvet jacket, some dreds, and a cane...then he would be a true P.I.M.P. (He is so cute though...without the rest of the pimp gear.)
HELLS YES...come visit ASAP. That would be AWESOME.
Tell Christopher Robin that Trace said, "you know I do"
Why you hating on our HUGE back porch? You're just jealous cause we can fit 2 lawn chairs back there.
I was just looking at that picture of Jaxon...his chubby cheeks are just so darn cute. He's feeling out quite nicely! :)
Oh and yes, I cut Trace's hair off. We did an old school 90's bowl cut. (UGLY) and then i tried doing a mohawk (very cricked and uneven) then i just ended up buzzing it. I'm pretty sure I was destined to be a hair-cutter-chick.
I have a cute picture of Bryson hiding behind Chris' pant leg but it's a little blurry. I think you have it too! He was so cute watching behind you guys.
Love the outfit!
Nice calve, Mi'ja!
I meant calves!
Post a Comment