10.31.2008
Pumpkin Carving
We finally carved our pumpkins last night! I have been asking Chris for like 2 weeks to do it and he wanted to do it closer to Halloween so the pumpkins wouldn't rot. So I went and picked out our pumpkins and we did it! It was great cause now that Bryson is getting older he is starting to understand things so much better! It makes everything more exciting for us.
While we were gutting them, he kept putting the guts back in! It was so hard to carve the thing with his hand down the middle!
He would not touch it with his hands only with his spoon, It was his tool.

Jaxon is almost getting the whole waving thing down. Bryson never liked waving so I am hoping Jaxon can, cause it's so cute when little babies wave!
So precious! I love it!
The finsished product!! That is mine and Bryson's pumpkin. I am not very good at carving pumpkins but I love to do it! Bryson broke the ear off! and I just realized the mouth is totally off...oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
aw how fun!!!! Bryson's hair is getting long! I think your pumpkin is just right. I love carving pumpkins but it's not fun doing it by yourself..no pumpkins at our house! Remember last year? Bryson was eating the parts we cut out...that was fun. Jaxon just has the sweetest face! what cuties your boys are!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute pumpkins! Jaxon looks so cute in those waving pics! :-)
Fun! How funny, I never knew Chris was so creative, props to him:) Sorry it didn't turn out, but I'm still impressed that he tryed to do that, and that he can do Shrek! I think your pumpkin turned out great:) And what's up with Jaxson always having a sock on his hand?! LOL
Oh darn...I was hoping for a gangsta Barack Obama pumpkin face. That would have been awesome. He could have had a grill and everything.
Carving pumpkins looked like fun. I was a Halloween scrouge this year. No Jack-o-lanterns for us.
What did you guys dress up as?
Jaxon is so damn cute...look at him all big and standing up! It has been MUCH too long since we have seen you guys.
Scrouge??? WHAT THE??
Scrooge? Is that how you spell it?
SCREWDGE?
ha ha...no, I don't know. Whatever. You know what I mean.
Tell Chris that next year he can carve Trace's portfolio into a pumpkin...awesome.
Hey, I found your blog through your moms. I can't believe how big Bryson is getting! He was still so little when you guys left and now he is two, wow! Jaxon is sooo cute, just like his bro! Too bad the McCain pumpkin didn't work out, that would have been great to see!
Post a Comment