Jared Zobel will be missed by all those who knew him! My love & prayers are with the Zobel family.
For all of you who knew Jared, there is a service being held at The Landmark on Extension and Main on Saturday November 1 from 6-9. Please keep his family in your prayers!



5 comments:
This is just so sad! He was such a nice guy!
Are you going to go to it?
I'm so sad - I wish I could fly home... hope you don't mind but I stole your info about the services.
Hope you're doing ok.
That is so sad, I hope his family is doing okay:( I remember having home ec. with Jared in Jr. high, and we would walk home from school together:( He was so sweet and always made me laugh, I love him:(
so upsetting! i had no clue, i remember the junior high days with him too, he was always so nice
omg wow! What happened?
Post a Comment