11.09.2008
Happy Birthday Brooke!
Last night she had a birthday party with a sports theme so we all represented. I, of course, had a Cowboys jersey on! We had a blast! If you don't know her you should. She is one of my best friends and I love her to death! We just all have so much fun together with none stop laughter! Happy 24th Bday girl! I hope you have a great day!
Rockin' it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm a little slow but I haven't looked at your blog in a while and I love your superhero boys for Halloween! So cute! And I love the first steps, my son is now taking his first steps, its so fun to watch them! And lastly I like Chris's Phoenix Suns Jersey, do you know where he got it?? Jonathan is a huge Suns nerd and I like the old school jersey!
Post a Comment