I turned 23 on monday! My husband always does the best things for me. I had a birthday weekend that was the best weekend ever! Friday we went out to dinner to Gordon Biersch, one of our favorite places, and he suprised me by having my best friends Jamie and her man, Karl, and Brooke and her's, Tyler, meet us there! Then we went out on Mill and just hung out. That was such a fun night! Then saturday we had Brooke's birthday party which was so much fun. And then the big day came around...my actual Birthday! Chris is such an amazing husband! My whole birthday was a suprise, he never told me anything until the morning of. He got up early, he was supposed to be studying for a test, instead he made me breakfast in bed. He brought in a tray of my food, adorned with 4 roses. Bryson handed me a rose and then threw it. He said here mommy and threw it at me. It was cute. Anyways, then I finish and I start to get up to get ready for work and he comes in with his lap top. He tells me to sit down he wants to show me something. He starts playing the monday night football theme, I just look at him like why are you playing that?? He handed me an envelope and inside were the tickets to the Cardinals playing that night!!! Oh my gosh, I can't even describe how excited I was. I had never been to an NFL game and I have always wanted to. Not to mention, monday night football on my bithday! It was so meant to be! It was the most perfect present ever! And he bought me a pair of Rock and Republics that were too big so I took them back to exchange them and of course they didnt have my size so I got some True Religion's instead. I was so bummed they were so cute! He did so good!
Chris is the best present giver!! This is by far the best birthday I have ever had!
Jordan Sparks sang the national anthem. I got teary eyed it's ao amazing to see that huge flag spread over the entire length of the football field. All they were missing were the jets flying over.
11.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day.
Fun, happy birthday, birthdays are so awesome...i am more excited about your jeans than your game...but i know you love football crazy girl. Sounds like you had a great weekend. And ps stop being so skinny!
duh, sorry address:
4735 Eagles Watch Lane
Indianapolis IN 46254 visit me!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had so much fun :)
Happy b-day! You are so young! Glad you had a happy day!
Aaahhh happy 23rd birthday...you're still a youngin! ;) What an awesome birthday Chris threw for you! Sounds like you had a blast. Stephen and his brothers will be in AZ next month for the Cardinals/Viking game (sorry but we're hoping the Cardinals loose that one).
Happy BIRTHDAY!!! :) What an awesome present. Way to go Chris.
Love it that Bryson threw the flower at you.
Happy Belated Birthday!!! How fun - I miss going to cardinal's games!!
Will you send me your email address and I will send you my address?
Hope you're enjoying the nice weather!! We got our first snow this week :(
Happy Birthday:) That is such a fun day and weekend:) I
m happy for your, props to Chris, he knows you well:) And I actually watched that game on t.v. ironic:) And your sweater is so freaking cute!!!
Happy Birthday. I'm so jealous about the Monday Night football game. We watched it from our couch. Bummer
Happy birthday! That is cool that Chris is playing at GCU. He is good, I remember he coached a club team when I played and that was in like 9th grade. haha.
Post a Comment