11.21.2008
Playing baseball with Tata
Last saturday we had a party for my Tata's 70th Birthday! Eventhough he claims he is still 21. We had awesome food and we even bought a pinata. Bryson carried the bat around everywhere. He would not let go of it. My Tata loves baseball, so natuarally him and Bryson starting playing. It was the cutest thing. I am so thankful he is here so my kids can get to know him! Bryson loves to play with Tata, they also box each other and play airplanes. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hey Tatiana,
How's life? You have such a cute family. I can't believe you have two kids. Boy are we grown up.
-Tatem
That is so funny that he only liked the horses:) Those are cute pictures of your grandpa and Bryson:) That's so sweet that they're close:)
You are so on the ball! These are really cute pictures. I'm glad Tata is around too. I wish I knew my great-grandparents. How's my shadow?
No moo...that's funny. He is going to be one athletic little pimp. He's such a cool kid. Happy B-day to your grandpa. How's Chris's knee? It was his knee that was hurt right?
Love the new picture of the boys on top! They are just so damn cute.
Post a Comment