This past weekend we went to the Chocolate affair in Glendale.SOOO much chocalte everywhere. It was freezing but still so fun to hang out with my family!
These are great pictures! I wish we could have gone the next day too when we could have had more chocolate. Next year! I love the pic of the boys...Jaxon is finally winning! :)
Seriously we really should get together! I KNOW our boys would love eachother! I dont have a cell phone right now but here's my email if you ever want to get together I totally do!
5 comments:
These are great pictures! I wish we could have gone the next day too when we could have had more chocolate. Next year! I love the pic of the boys...Jaxon is finally winning! :)
That's so exciting that your bro. in law got babtised!!! And so fun that you got to spend time with your parents:)
I love these photos! I've gotta say that my fav is Jaxon pinning Bryson down on the top of the page! haha Miss you.
Seriously we really should get together! I KNOW our boys would love eachother! I dont have a cell phone right now but here's my email if you ever want to get together I totally do!
oooh Chocolate! nice! :) cute pics too!
Post a Comment