2.12.2009

UPDATE!! FINALLY!

So my mom has been bugging me for months to update. So here it is. Things have been a little crazy on our end. Chris is always at school and gone almost every weekend, so I am a single mother those weekends and it sucks. I hate it but it's paying for school, I have to keep telling my self that. He is doing great in school and having fun with volleyball but he is not going to play next year. It is getting in the way of school and that it the most important thing right now. The boys are getting so big! you can hold a convo with him and he is so cute but a monster the next minute. Jaxon is running everywhere. He said "All Aboard"! Just like his brother, he copies everything he does. He is not afraid of anything, it can be scary but he has no fear. Work is still there for me, I don't like my job anymore but I have to keep doing it. I am just over it and ready for something new. But whatcha gonna do!?! My brother-in-law got baptized this last weekend, it was so awesome. He has been taking the discussions since him and my sister started dating about 4 years ago. And it finally happened. I have never cried at a baptism but I did then. My parents came in town for that. I love when they come in town but then I'm sad to see them go! Of course Bryson love having them here. He is all about my mom. it's great!! Chris and I are coming up on our 3 year anniversary! CRAZY!!! It feels like he has been with me my whole life, I know every one says that but it's so true. We are still here loving life!

2 comments:

eva said...

Yeah! I'm so proud of you for hanging in there. It's not easy when your husband is gone a lot. You're doing an awesome job. Keep praying and have faith. The job probably won't get better but you'll feel better inside about it. I miss you guys. It rips me when I have to leave. Love you!

Bryony Lasselle said...

Finally an update!!! Not that I'm doing a good job right now ;) Can't believe how big Jaxon is getting its so crazy!