4.01.2009

Bryson's first Sun's game

YAY!!! We haven't been to a Sun's game all season and we usually hit up at least 4. I had enough of not going so we went. Took Bryson and it was so much fun. He was so cute watching them play, all he wanted to do was go play with the Sun's basketball. We went to the Sun's store to buy him yet another ball and of course he couldn't pick the $15.00 one, he wanted the $50.00. He didn't get it, we distracted him and got out of there. He did so good sitting there, he shouted LOOOOOUUUUU when Lou Amundson scored! Can't wait to take him to another one!









7 comments:

eva said...

Oh so cute! I love the new picture of your boys...all three of them!

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had so much fun!! you are such a fun mom and you look so cute

Erica said...

ok, you make me want to have a baby boy! your kids are so dang cute! and i'm so jealous that you're all getting tan while i'm still freezing.

*Becky* said...

that is pretty freakin adorable

The Rogers said...

I love the Suns games! That is so fun you got to go, I can't wait until my son will enjoy it too! Last night Jonathan actually went to a game with the boys and he got picked to go down and shoot a free throw for ice cream! And he made it! He has been on such a high all day!!!

Chelsey Howard said...

OMG!! LOve the picture on your header!! Those boys are so freaking cute!!!!!!! That is so fun that you guys took Bryson! I bet he had a ton of fun:)

Taralee said...

His hair is getting long again. It is rad.
By the way- glad you posted something....stranger.
How've ya guys been? How's life? Any crazy adventures lately?