Tulips are my favorite flower. I know when these are in season Chris will be sending me some flowers soon....(hint hint)....Thanks Mom for the pictures!
I hope to one day take you here to see all the tulips here at the Arboretum! You would love it! Tia Debbie should be getting an envelope that had a picture for you. I thought maybe it could go with your bathroom...maybe.... You're welcome!
i love love love the spring too. In fact we have tulips in our yard right now and i want to pick them but then i they would die...anyway i am so glad we are finally having warm weather!
7 comments:
Tulips come from Holland (where my family is from), they are one of my favorite flowers too!
Gorgeous!!!
I hope to one day take you here to see all the tulips here at the Arboretum! You would love it! Tia Debbie should be getting an envelope that had a picture for you. I thought maybe it could go with your bathroom...maybe.... You're welcome!
I LOVE spring too:) I love when it smells like orange blossoms outside:) We need to get togther again before I start having withdrawls:) Love you:)
Hey remember that one time during the spring when we were sniffing flowers and you got stung by a bee and I had to call 911 to save your life?
Me neither...it never happened.
But I do love spring and I would love to see you.
i love love love the spring too. In fact we have tulips in our yard right now and i want to pick them but then i they would die...anyway i am so glad we are finally having warm weather!
You should see temple square in SLC--there are soo many tulips. It's gorgeous
Post a Comment