5.14.2009

Father & Son's

This is kinda late but 2 weekends ago Chris was finally able to take Bryson to Father & Son's. They had so much fun. We went to Bass Pro and got Bryson some camping gear: a camo hat, some pants and a couple shirts. He thought he was so cool in his camping clothes. Friday morning came and he was dressed ready to go with his sleeping bag over his shoulder, he could hardly stand the wait. I am so thankful the church has these kinds of activites where father and son's can put aside time and go do boy things with other father's and their son's.

Sitting in his Bass Pro chair.

Helping Daddy put the tent up


All done!!




He's looks like a big boy! (Especially with his hair cut)



Loungin' around eatin some fish






They went down to the little stream and caught some crawdads..is that how you spell it? I just sounded it out...




































































Enjoying a smores












































This is Bryson's friend Holden. He had a double chair which Chris said Bryson wanted to sit in more then his own chair.
















Chris said that he realized when they were leaving that he didn't take any pictures of him and Bryson, so there it is.

















My Happy camper coming home!


















7 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

He looks so old with that hair cut!! That was sweet of Chris to take him and what an amazing father and hubby, he even took pictures. I am impressed:)

Unknown said...

my boys are gone this weekend!

can't believe how big he looks!

Spence Ohana said...

Ah how fun! Looks like he had a great time!

*Becky* said...

how cute!!! looks like he had a great time

Anonymous said...

what a good daddy! I am impressed he took so many pictures! Looks like they had fun. I especially liked the picture where he is "eating some fish" so cute! miss you

eva said...

I didn't even know you put pictures up! He's so cute!!! Wait until Jaxon get's big enough to go...maybe next year! Thanks for putting these up!

Niki The Weav said...

That is so cute! How fun!