5.10.2009

"As creators and defenders of the family,we, as mothers, are involved in something everlasting"

Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderul ladies that were ever mothers to me and still are, to the ladies who are mothers to their own children, to the ladies that are mothers to their husbands (come on I know we all are) ;), to the ladies who are mothers to any one they come in contact with, and special shout out to my mom!A little bit about my mom....we have not always had a good relationship. In fact, in high school she was my worst enemy. If I would have known then what I know now, she would have been my best friend a long time ago. My mom is a wonderful lady. She has a special spirit and she guides me where I need to be guided. Sometimes not always what I want to hear but it's what I need to hear. I truly believe that our mothers are pre-chosen for us. I often find myself thinking about my childhood and my teenage years, thinking about how I could have bettered my relationship with her. But i know that our trials have brought us closer (like they always do) and without them I'm not sure if we would be as close as we are now. I love you mom so much, and I am so thankful for everything you have done for me. Being a mother of 2 now has soften my heart and has put me in my place! I am thankful for the hard times you went through only to be an inspiration to me that if you endure everything will come together. I am sorry for all the pain I have ever caused you and I want you to know that you are the best, most awesome lady in the world! Thank you for loving me through everything and for loving my sister and my dad. Our house would not have the love it has in it without your love and your spirit. Ok stop crying, I'm done now. Love you mom!!!

5 comments:

*Becky* said...

what a sweet message to your mom!! you are a great momma yourself

eva said...

That's the best Mother's Day present you could ever give me! Thank you, Mi'ja! I am thankful I was chosen to be your mom. You are doing a great job with your boys...all three of them! haha Happy Mother's Day! I love you!

Brittney Blount said...

Happy Mothers Day to you! And you do have an awesome Mom!!

Katie B. said...

Such a cute post! Hope you had a wondeful mother's day! ps - I love your background!

Chelsey Howard said...

Tat!! You are so cute:) and yes, your mom is amazing:) Hope you had a GREAT mother's day. Love you, miss you:)