I love how you do the B & W with just a hint of color. Thank you for posting these good-looking boys. Bryson is a big boy now on his bike. Pretty soon he'll want to ride around the neighborhood by himself!
Your boys are so cute! But Tat, I just read your post below and truthfully it brought tears to my eyes. I can not even fathom the pain of losing a child. Your friend will be i my prayers. The only good part is that we know he must have just been too good for this earth, and he had othe work to do.
4 comments:
Cute boys:)I miss you friend:(
I love how you do the B & W with just a hint of color. Thank you for posting these good-looking boys. Bryson is a big boy now on his bike. Pretty soon he'll want to ride around the neighborhood by himself!
Your boys are so cute! But Tat, I just read your post below and truthfully it brought tears to my eyes. I can not even fathom the pain of losing a child. Your friend will be i my prayers. The only good part is that we know he must have just been too good for this earth, and he had othe work to do.
Your boys are sooo cute! I can't wait to see them again (and you of course)!
Post a Comment