6.14.2009

Big Hitter

Home Run....he will run in a circle across the whole yard and yell home run!
If you notice...his tongue is sticking out....

still sticking out....


maybe it helps him hit better? Whatever it is, it must be a genetic thing because Chris sticks his tongue out just a little bit when he plays sports too. Son like Father...GREEEAAATTT!!!



3 comments:

eva said...

haha the tongue is a sign of a great ball player! Look at Michael Jordan...he jumped higher with his tongue sticking out. Even Lightning McQueen had to use his tongue to jump over all those cars! What's funny is that he is only two years old and is already doing that. That's coordination! That's a stud muffin!

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute:) That's funny, I notice when I'm deep cleaning am always bitting my lip?! Weird the things people do:) He's getting so big! I wanna see pic's of Jaxson too.

Chelsey Howard said...

P.S. I feel like we live in defferent states:( SAD!