A couple weekends ago we went to Vegas last minute. We already had our hotel booked from a while before and we didn't want to waiste the money we spent on it. So last minute loaded up the kids and we drove to Vegas. I am so glad we did it, it was nice to do something with just our little fam. And the boys had a blast.

First night we got there, they passed out. Aren't they so cute!!

MGM Lions were so awesome. Jaxon kept roaing and Bryson was just in awe.

he just screams Kinf of the Jungle...to me anyways


There I am!

We went to Circus Circus the next day and Bryson was in heaven! We played every game that had to do with throwing anything. He won a little pillow and a teddy bear.

But then Daddy won him this huge ball! Highlight of his life.

We were waiting to watch the free circus acts they have going on. Pretty amazing stuff.

He is so mad, he wanted to push the stroller but I locked it and he couldn't figure it out. I know I'm such a mean mommy.



Mom, this one's for you!



I love this picture! Too bad Jaxon is sleeping and I look prego the way that shirt is positioned one me. Dang it.

Jaxon's finger was ready to point at anything. Anything he saw he would freak out about. I have a video of it but it takes forever to load those and I don't have the patience right now.

Fountains by Ceasars Palace

When we were watching the volcano at uuhhh I forget where that one it but Bryson turned to me and told me he needed his fire hat.

Again, he is mad. Well I think here his feeling are more hurt, he kept throwing his food on the floor so I took it away.
It was nice going to Vegas with kids cause the people seemed to respect you so much more. I wouldn't mind going with just my hubby sometime too. But we had a good trip, it was officially our first one with just us. I love my family!
7 comments:
I'm glad you had a get-away with your family. It is nice to be just you guys, isn't it?! I can't wait to see the boys (and you guys) in two weeks! But I can't wait even more to bring the boys back here!!!!! We're gonna have a blast. I love your pics.
Oh my gosh they are both so big! Looks like you had a good time :)
That is so fun:) I can't beleive you guys have never been on a trip with just your fam. I'm glad you guys ended up going and I love the pictures. And you do not look preger's you are so goregeous!! Seriously, I was looking at the pictures thinking how pretty you are. Chris is a lucky guy.
How fun! It seemed like you guys had a great time!. You have one good lookin' family!
Thanks for the invite....
You know we would totally rock Vegas together! ha ha. Trace and Chris would totally embarrass me.
Are you going to be in Heber for the 4th? I want to go SOOOOOO bad. I just have to convince the hubby.
Looks like vegas was fun. Next time give us a call. :)
How fun! Loved the pictures! THe boys look a lot alike with their matching haircuts!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I cant believe how big your boys are getting. They are so adorable!
Post a Comment