7.18.2009

Aren't they just the handsomest boys ever??

I am totally bias on this one but I'm gonna throw it out there that i have 2 of the sweetest most adorbalest (yes thats a word) boys in the world!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

They are pretty stinkin' cute! jaxon looks like such a big boy!

Chelsey Howard said...

They are cute boys!! I can't believe how big JAxson is!! He looks so tall to me:) They are cute give them kisses for me, I'm sad they need to know me better:(

eva said...

Of course they are!!!!

Taralee said...

HOLY SHIZ BALLS...Jaxon looks totally different to me! Still so cute, just looks older.
Maybe we need to visit. It's been freakin FOREVER since I've seen you.
Perhaps we could spike one of Trace's drinks next time. ha ha. j/k.

Taralee said...

trace said...
did we just become best friends?

Spencer and Amy said...

Your boys are so adorable! I love just love their hair!! This is Amy Nielson, btw. Your little family is too cute!