8.16.2009

Oregon Trip!!

3 weeks ago we ventured up north to Oregon. It was a fantastic 6 day trip. There are a ton of pictures so I won't do much writting until the end. Maybe a few captions here and there...Here it goes! First day there: My Man's BIRTHDAY!!!! Whoop Whoop!!
He's the big 2-6

Ashley, Bry and Me

Woh watch out


High-fives all around guy




HOLLA



$53.00 on video poker baby







Me and the beautiful bride to be Stephanie!!





The fella's..minus one





THE RING!! and yes ladies that is from Tiffany's








The crew, plus Kelsi...still missing Cody and Jess....







Second day there: BACHELOR & BACHELORETTE 's

Matching shoes from the Nike store. Gotta match the Sun's jersey











LOVE 'EM!










THE BACHELORETTE: she's almost 4 months prego too doesn't she look smokin!












B and Ash coolin off, it was so hot with all our blow dryers













Hot pink lips















Sexyness















The 4 together at last!!!
















WOH

















our man for the night


















Steph and her soon to be sister-in-law Jen


















Ready to get our party on!




















Watch out Derek' we've got a model on the loose





















Love the hot pink heels













































The next morning:
Sendin' out the vibe

























cutest breakfast place ever
























yeah we're still tired...

























Later that evening: The Rehersal Dinner

umm really guys??


























me and Jess





























showin' off his pool playing skills....yeah about those skills, but he looked good doing it





























Like a Boss





























opps double picture but from left to right: Derek, Chris, Cody, Grant and Shane































Like Temps
































Me and Chris

































Stephie and her man..DWade (or Derek)
































Day before the wedding: nails and hangin out

morning Marmosa's or the none alcholic version



































aawww relaxing girls morning out




































Enjoying time together before the big day





































Kels and Jess lovin their margarita's







































The bride and her bridesmaids




































THE BIG DAY!!



The gorgeous vineyard







































bouqet and things








































Waiting to get their hair did..does she look nervous?? cause she wasn't at all, she was so ready for this day. Steph is the one in white incase you didn't know who was getting married










































just the 3 of us











































Me and Steph's now step daughters! Abbigal and Elle. Love these girls













































Lookin good lookin good, now we just have to get our dresses and get the bride in her dress












































Mother of the bride...Judi J















































Gettin her make-up one right before we are due....and that's where my camera dies!! I know, This is all I have, I am waiting for the girls to send some of her in her dress. But our trip was so much fun. It all started on Chris's bday. He wanted to be there on his birthday to celebrate with all of our friends. We went to this awesome pizza place called Tony Romo's or Roma's, not too sure what it's called. It might even be Pizza Roma. Anyways it was money! they had some video poker machines and Chris has never seen them or played one before. The 2nd dollar he put in he won $53.00.Happy Birthday Baby! I love you. Thanks for being the man of my dreams and being a wonderful father.
The next day was the Bachelor and Bachelorette parties. The guys started during the day with a rousing game of Bball in Portland and then, they went out on the town. Grant and Chris had to get matching shoes. Grant is Bryony's man. Him and Chris are so much alike its great. For the bachelorette, we got a hotel room in downtown Portland and we had all the girls meet there and we got ready. It was so mcuh fun. The theme colors were of course black and hot pink so we all wore black dresses and we got these killer hot pink heels! And by killer I mean literally by the end of the night our feet were sore, from the dancing and all the walking. But we looked hot! We made Steph a vail and made her wear a sash. The night was a success. The next morning we went to breakfast at Mother's. If you ever go to Portland, go eat at this resturant. It was amazing!
Friday afternoon, me ash bry and jessica went and visited Parker. I was not expecting it to be as hard as it was. From the moment we turn down the road to the cemetary, i lost it. I couldn't hold it back and when we got there we all just sat around him and cried. It was mine and Jessica's first time being back since he passed away. It was so peaceful up there on that hill. But it was hard. We had stopped by Red Robin and got him two balloons. They popped when we tied them down cause it was so hot and windy. It was hard to believe that we were really there.
Friday night was the rehersal dinner. After dinner they had rented out these pool tables at Steph's favorite place Henry's. We had a blast hanging out. Derek's family is so cool and they are all just so very nice. She is lucky to have such great in-laws. Saturday, we left the boys, well our boys not Derek. But the wedding actually took place at Zenith Vineyard down in Salem, so we left Shane and Cody and Chris and Grant all alone and we got our nails down that morning and went down to Salem. All us bridesmaid and the bride stayed in a hotel room together. I guess the guys just golfed and had a guy's day, another one. It such a blessing that they all get a long so well that we don't have to worry about them. so anyways, jessica's sister lives there and she was kind enough to let us girls use her pool. So we lounged around by the pool for a couple hours it was soo nice. It was actually kinda hot there, I have never experienced Oregon being in the hundreds. Weird. Sunday was the wedding day. And Oh my gosh it was a fun and gorgeous day! We all got our hair done and make-up done and Steph looked so pretty. Her dress was lace and long and I will post pictures of her when I get them. Her colors were black and white and like an orange color. But the bridesmadis all bought black hoodies and shorts and we got her white shorts and a hoodie for the getting ready part. The service was perfect there was a little breeze that cooled it down. When Steph walked down the steps Derek just lost it, he started crying it was cute. I am so glad my best friend found such an amazing guy. There is no one more perfect for her them him. Their photography was the best! During the reception he was able to put up pictures from the wedding up on a projector screen. Check out their pictures at becerraphotography.com.
We just had a great time. We always do when we go up there. I have the best friends in the whole world. Steph and Derek, thank you for letting us be apart of your special day. You guys mean so much to us and we love you!
And where were our kids through all of this??? In Texas with my parents. They were kind enough to take the boys for 13 days!! The longest we have ever been away from them. I was so ready for them by the end of our trip. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting the boys come stay with you. You guys are the best!!!














































2 comments:

eva said...

Looking at this picture a little bigger than your camera is a whole lot better. I love these girls. They are great and I'm glad you have them, still, from elementary school. What a blessing they have been for you. They have always been there for you and I'm glad you can be there for them...through the happiest and saddest of time. We, more me, was blessed to have the boys here with me. I looked up flight prices so I can do it again..before Jaxon turns 2. I miss them so much! They are the sweetest boys!!!! Love you! Mom

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so fun! I didn't know that Steph was prego!! Crazy, she does look amazing, dang her! You can tell when I'm only 2 or 3 months. Anywhoo, you guys are all so goregous. I'm suprised you and Chris dont move there, especially since he gets along with the guys so good too! Thats awesome:) I'm glad you guys had fun:) Tell Steph congrats for me. Love ya