9.28.2009

Number 3 on the way!


It's true! We are having another baby. I'm so excited and I'm so nervous. I am scared because Chris is still going through school full time and we aren't even close to being done but I want to get our family going and not put it on hold for school. Bryson wants a little sister. I want a girl but if we have another boy I will be just as happy! I love having my boys. Not sure my due date yet, I guestimate the end of May beginning of June but my doc appointment isn't for another couple weeks. I have taken about 10 tests so there is no doubt!

16 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!

Spence Ohana said...

Wow congratulations!!!! :)
Are you guys still at Chris' parents home or do you have a new address?

Holly said...

Yay! Congrats!

Unknown said...

That is exciting! Congrats! Man. All of us have so many kids--it is crazy!

Phil and Lauren said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! Best of luck, and keep us posted. Love you guys!

eva said...

Well, if you have another boy next time it'll be a girl! hehe...i'm still looking for my namesake..

Anonymous said...

Yay! We'll be pregnant together! So fun. I am so excited for you. Your kids are so dang cute. congrats

Shawneen said...

O my gosh! Congratulations!!! I cant wait to find out what you are having. Having three is a handful but sooo worth it! Your babies are so cute anyway, you should have 10!

*Becky* said...

Whoo hoo!! Congrats!! I am very happy for you and your family

Chelsey Howard said...

I am so excited for you guys:) You guys make pretty cute babies, so it only makes sense to have em keep on coming:) Congrats, I hope your feeling okay. Let's do lunch this week!

Erica said...

Congrats guys! I think it will be another boy. Someone else has to have three of a kind with us.

Katie B. said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited - you two make the cutest kids :)

Taralee said...

congrats! you guys rock. at least you put 1 year between Jax and the new one! :) j/k. I wish I would have done the same thing...because your two boys look like such good little friends! Brody needs a friend.

Megan and Trevor Whiting said...

congrats Tat!! I am so excited for you. You said that you were a little baby hungry last time I talked to you so. I am not too surprised.I hope you get a little girl because they are so much freaking fun to dress up. Ahh Yah!!! call me

melissa hogle said...

OH yay Tat!!! That is so exciting I am just so happy for you guys. Boy or girl it will be a cutie baby thats for sure!

Alexa Mae said...

Hi my darling friend,
I have to say, your comments make my eyes teary. I love you and am so grateful for your support. You are gorgeous! And I am so happy for baby #3. Thank you for everything!