8.22.2009

Update on the Ninos


Jaxon is the life of the party. He loves his big brother and copies what he does. He has such a fun personality and he thinks he the funniest kid ever. He is very defiant though. When he says no, he means it. But he doesn't say no, he says uh uh and just looks at you. He is finally getting good at sleeping in his room by himself...kind of. He wakes up about 3 times in the middle of the night. Whenever he does something he's not supposed to or he has something he's not supposed to have, he'll come show you. When he laughs he scrunches his nose and his eyes squint. If there is a bug he will find it even it you can't see it. He will find everything. There is so much about this boy that we love and can't get enough of.  
Bryson is going to be starting preschool in a couple weeks! I can't believe I have a child going to school already. He is so excited and asks everyday if he is going to school to see his friends. He is out big sports guy. We just got our season tickets for ASU football and got the boys jerseys. Well Bryson has worn his for 2 days straight, he even slept in it. He loves sports and I can't wait for him to start playing T-Ball in the spring. He is officially potty trained thanks to my mom. And he loves to help with anything because he is a "big boy".  He always wants Jaxon it follow him and to play with him, and Jaxon is such a mover he can't sit still and Bryson get's so frustrated with him. But they do play so well together when they can see eye to eye. I love having two boys, they are so fun.

5 comments:

eva said...

Great update, Mi'ja! Did I tell you I miss the boys?? And that I looked at airline prices just to see if I can bring them again in two months?? I wouldn't mind you and Chris coming too. :)

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute!! That is so great that he is potty trained. I can honestly say that was one of the happiest times in my life, when Shea was potty trained:) They are such cute boys:)

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Oh they are just so cute! And I love that they are totally the perfect mix of you and Chris!

Marshall and Dana said...

Just saw some news on your moms facebook! Congrats! That is so awesome! When are you due?

Unknown said...

Your silly!! I need your home address!