Chris unfortunately was not able to enjoy it the way we did. In my last post I had said he was getting a blood patch, well that one didn't work. He went with us to Cali, but he couldn't get out of the hotel room. He couldn't even stand up for more then 5 minutes or he would start throwing up. Luckily, i had my family there to help me out with the kids. It was still stressful but we did it. So when we got back from California on Sunday, he went straight to the ER. They admitted him, ran all these test on him and finally last tuesday came to the conclusion that they needed to do another blood patch because spinal fluid was still leaking out of him. THey finally discharged him Wednesday. He has been feeling soo much better! His head doesn't hurt...sometimes he will get a headache but nothing nearly as bad as what he had. However, due to his missing 3 weeks of school and he can't go back cause he has to take it super easy, he has to take a medical withdrawl which puts us back one semester. No big deal, at least he is better and can actually function. It was all just a nightmare and we are glad it's over. We sure did miss him.
I tried to put these pictures in some kind of order but it didn't quite work out the way I planned. And there were so many pictures taken, I just had to pick a handful. So enjoy.





jh













6 comments:
Isn't Disneyland the best with kids?! I'm so glad Chris is feeling better.
I freaking love dinsneyland! I am so glad you got to go! How are you feeling? Man that sucks about Chris, poor guy had to sit in the hotel while you guys had went to the best place on earth! I am so glad that he is feeling better, how scary! We will be down in just like 5 weeks so we will have to get together at least a couple times. Thanks for the update I love looking at your blog!
Cute pics looks like you guys had fun! Glad to hear Chris is feeling better!
FUN!!! I am so in love with disneyland, its scary!! that stinks that Chris missed out on all the fun, but I'm glad he's finally feeling better, what a nightmare! BTW you look gorgeous all the time and I hate you:) JK, but seriously you are so gorgeous.
The picture with Captain Hook is hilarious! Dad and Sister's faces match who they are holding. You match the captain's because i'm sure he was smiling really big inside and Bryson is sheer terror. Poor kids. It was a good breakfast though!
I love these pictures in Disneyland!! I really the one with your dad and the grandkids...he looks soo happy!! :) Good job keeping this thing up Tati!
Post a Comment